Sunday, January 3, 2010

AH!

Xuane's back! Yay! I've been so bored. I read a whole book. Can you imagine? I've, also, watched 6 movies on an 16 GB ipod. My friend Ryan loaned it to me. She has a very unique taste in movies. Her choices consist of Half Baked, Grandma's Boy, American Pie 6 (I didn't even know there were 4), Death Race, Eurotrip, Old School, Pineapple Express, and Role Models. I watched all of them except American Pie and Death Race. Don't worry, I still have time to change my mind. My computer won't be fixed for 2-9 more days. And don't look at me like I should go outside and do something. It is cold and snowy out there.

Tomorrow we return to school. You would think that is a good thing, but it's not. It will just get me out of bed earlier and leave me with more time to figure out how to entertain myself. I do see a bright side to my cloudy Polish sky. I was being obsessive about Lost and Facebook. This computer breakdown saved me from myself. Now, I have to save myself from, well, myself because we are on day 3 without a cigarette. Good start, but I'm pretending each day is the first day I quit. That way the day before is always a practice run. I'll try to find something more interesting to blog about in the coming days. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment