Monday, October 5, 2009

Germany, part 1


I'm back to Wroclaw or Breslau depending on if you ask a German or a Polski. It was a great experience, but supa-expensive. I dropped 200 euro at least. I might have to pick up a job. Although, I doubt I will spend so much in other cities that I go to in the future. It was a long car ride. It took about 9 hours which isn't bad, but with strangers feels a little longer. Oh well, the French girl we were with didn't speak English extremely well so we were entertained by her mistakes. For example she told me she, "needed to check her cunt" and she asked me to, "close the condom," instead of telling me she needed to check her bank account and to close the curtain. I also got to drive on the autobahn. I got up to 180 km (110-120 miles per hour) before I was scared I would kill everyone in the car. Surprisingly, the speed is not the scariest part. At some points the road is just ridiculously narrow. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I took it, no regrets. The countryside in West Germany is beautiful. There are fields and fields of hops gardens and wheat. Plus, they have these giant modern windmills that look so space age. I couldn't get a good picture of it for you guys and that makes me sad.

The pictures are now posted on-line with info. Like I said, I'll try to get the other pictures from Juliana she is serious about some photo taking. In the coming days I'm working on figuring out my classes. There is a boat trip/party on Wednesday, but I'm not sure you will care to see those pictures so I might not post them. It's time to settle back into a normal lifestyle. I need to save money after this trip and the haircut fiasco. There is still no internet at the dorm. I'll keep trying, but it is a very difficult situation because the administration doesn't speak English. Anyway, in order to talk to anyone that isn't available between 10-2 in the mid-morning/afternoon I would have to stay up until like 1 am or 2 am. I'll figure it out. I miss you guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment