Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WTF

My blog is somber and no where near action packed. I'll try to make the next one a little more up beat. Today, I just thought I would bitch about my morning because I have no one to talk to in my flat. So, it starts with me over-sleeping (or so I thought). I ran out the door with no breakfast or coffee. I missed the bus by, no kidding, one minute. I could see it rolling away as I waited for the traffic to slow so I could cross the street. Then I waited 30 minutes for the next bus. I bought coffee from a coffee machine then spilled it all over myself. I got to class and no one was there. At this point I was just totally pissed off at how the morning is shaping up. I walked outside and started heading back to the bus stop. Then I remembered my friend Craig's confusion when I told him I was late for class. I looked at my watch and I was an hour early. I forgot to set my cell phone an hour back. Then I waited productively by reading articles and studying my Polish nouns and adjectives. When class finally started I could not stay awake. Plus, this teacher relies on me for adding commentary and helping her explain things in English. I was so embarrassed. I literally fell asleep sitting up. I suddenly felt my head falling and woke up. I'm actually laughing out loud at the computer all alone in my flat right now. I am a special person. You are all very lucky to know me.

Next,when I got home I find that there are no coffee cups. I know they are all locked in the other room in the flat. They do this to me constantly. We have like 6 coffee cups and I bought a new one yesterday in hopes that could solve the problem. Nope, all gone. Unbelievable. I'm going to get out of here and go for a walk since it's a beautiful day here. Those always make me feel better. They have really pretty parks around here. Here are some Halloween links that I found very special:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/photos/2009/10/21/2719847.htm

http://www.swanbones.com/paintinggallery.html

No comments:

Post a Comment