Thursday, October 1, 2009

I love fanta!

So, I got a haircut today. If you are taken to a salon where the furniture is still ruled by communism and the hairdresser is older than dinosaurs, heed my advice and just leave. I was so dumb and sat down because I was like, "Oh, she obviously has a lot of experience." It's true, she did, but one must differentiate between a hair dresser and a stylist. It was the worst haircut I have ever had, and I almost cried for the first time. The first cut was about $15 and then I spent another $40 to get it fixed. It took a total of 4 hours to get a haircut. So, now I have no hair. It's an exciting and new look for my exciting and new life.

Speaking of exciting, tomorrow at 11 am I'm going to Octoberfest in Munich. Yay! I'll post the pictures later of the great time I had. Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment