Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm sorry...

I promise things sometimes, and then I disappoint. I know I said I was going to write an exciting blog, but I failed to do so. Right after I posted that last entry, the internet went out in the entire building for the rest of the evening, and most of the following day. My life is like an emotional roller-coaster right now. Bare with me. Some days are diamonds and some days are stones, but here there is no rhyme or reason. I'm trying hard to laugh at it all, but I want a hug. Unfortunately, Poland is fresh out of those. Two more months, and then I will weep as I nestle into the love that you all have afforded me. Until then, I will eat nails for breakfast whilst being punched in the arm to gain the strength I need to endure these mean streets.

I'm writing this entry as a consolation. I can't write a great blog tonight because I have to read an article on nationalism and group identification. Then I have to review how to speak Polish so I can stop staring down the student teachers in hatred of their lesson plans. I promise to not make promises I can't keep. Stay tuned, further intelligence will arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment