Thursday, December 10, 2009

One more thing for today.

I moved to a nicer room. It's higher up with new windows. This means I have a better view of the city and I can't hear what is happening on the streets anymore. No more dogs constantly barking and sirens constantly blaring. Even the beds are a little more comfortable. Not comfortable, just not as loud and spring loaded as the last bed. I'm going to reconsider Poland tomorrow morning after sleeping in a quiet room. Tomorrow, I have the day off. I'm making breakfast with my friends because they're my new neighbors. I'll finish moving and then.....I'm going to write a really exciting blog.

Dear Diary,

No one reads this everyday. I am basically talking to myself. We are awesome. You're my best friend, because you are me.

Love,

Marlowe

1 comment:

  1. how can I read everyday, when you only post once or twice a week?

    ReplyDelete