Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cleaning Cleanerton


I'm going to clean the whole flat today! If anyone has some music they think I would like then you should recommend it to me. I was planning on taking a walk around the city to excercise my body and my creativity, but to no surprise it's cold, dark, and raining. So, now it's "dance around with a mop and broom" time.


I found this and I thought that it was funny. I don't think this guy likes to read. Do you?

http://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/essays/chapter8.html

Oh! BTW, the movie for this week was equally as unrelatable as last weeks. I also went to the counter culture exhibit, but it is in Polish. My friend Maria's friends are coming into town this weekend and we are going to the Panorama. It's a gigantic mural. Maybe I can put together a history presentation from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment