Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Need a New Plan.


There are just so many plans to make. Currently, I am working on a new trip. I think we have it all worked out, and the next step is to book it. Two other American girls, myself, and my right hand man Nils are going on a 6 day vacation during our 5 month vacation. The plan is to drive to Berlin. From Berlin we will catch a flight to Paris and spend a two or three days there. Then we will take a train over-night to Barcelona and perhaps Madrid. Then we'll spend a couple of days in Spain before we catch a flight back to Berlin. Then we'll drive back home. Since there have been so many trips back to back, I need to regroup. This trip won't be until the beginning of December. Then I need a plan for Christmas. I've still got time for that. I'm so super excited about this one because trains are the coolest. I'll probably be singing a different tune when I'm trying to sleep on one, but for now I'm going to marinate in my own happiness. Weee! I'm spending so much money in Europe. I've thought about it and this is the vacation of my life. Seriously, when will I ever get to live for 5 months in another country, travel, not stress, and not work. It's amazing.

Click and spin this: http://fromparis.com/modules/quicktime_fullscreen_display.php?style=qtfullscreen&pano=000091_02

The other plan, I was talking to one of the American girls and she was telling me that in ECU they are currently playing a campus wide game of Zombie tag. I would also like to play a gigantic game of zombie tag. Apparently, they wear something to show if they are a zombie or not, and someone has an online list of whose a zombie and who isn't. So, put your brains together and organize this for me because it sounds fantastic.

Think like one: http://io9.com/5286145/a-harvard-psychiatrist-explains-zombie-neurobiology

This looks good: http://forkableblog.com/?p=65

No comments:

Post a Comment